L2OFF.GE - Lineage II PTS Epilogue Server
Sign in to follow this  
OkiDoki

New Side <3

Hi Everyone. First of all I would like to thank you all who are going to play on this server, and then I want to give you  new information about the new Clan, that will be created for the first time from experienced and professional players on this server.The game style of our clan will be different and distinct from everyone else, which will cause others to be surprised. Everybody who wants to play in friendly, Fair and funny environment  our clan is the place where you can  get the most fun.there were no player,party,clan or alliance which can stand against our strikes and i'm pretty sure it will be same here too.The name of our clan is secret until thirteen February.

GL&HF.

• Like 1

Sounds interesting OkiDoki, good luck hope you and your people will enjoy this Server and who knows maybe we will be on the same side in the future if destiny wants us to.

10 hours ago, BOSS said:

Sounds interesting OkiDoki, good luck hope you and your people will enjoy this Server and who knows maybe we will be on the same side in the future if destiny wants us to.

We will be happy with this decision. Joining the forces is often necessary and important.