L2OFF.GE - Lineage II PTS Epilogue Server
Sign in to follow this  
BOSS

The Sovereign (ENG Clan) - LF Members/Alliances

jBKJh1O.png

" Nulli secundus "

It's no secret this Server grabbed our attention, and we are really thinking about joining it. This is the thread requesting you to join us, Sovereign, on the Server and have some moments with us, if you believe you are one of us. 

* Clan Crests: nXy1Jdq.pngIH68n7d.png8f0L8MW.png

* Ally Crest: zPStpxS.png

- Requirements

To become our Member:

• Speak fine English, be able to communicate.
  • After you spent some time with us and decided you like it here, join our Discord/Facebook private groups so we keep contact with each other. No, you don't need to voice chat in Discord.
  • Checking our schedule every day.
  • Be able to work in team spirit and respect the other members.
  • Understanding who we want and meant to be, our goals.
  • Helping the Clan by coming to activities when you are Online.
  • The Clan's High Command (Leader+Captains) decides who takes what from the activities that we get sorts of achievements, it's usually the most active player and trust me on this we are brutally honest/fair and take into consideration what's the best for the Clan, always, whatever it takes and will never be unfair.

To become our Alliance:

• Joining our own created Alliance, called "Authority".
  • Assisting us when requested and of course the same will be expected of us.
  • Talking English on Ally chat so we can communicate.
  • Accepting to work on fair terms of sharing our achievements, we usually work by who's having the best impact, for example if we go to a Valakas, Epic drops, and the Ally Clan got 18 active (alts don't count) players while our Clan got 9 active players, it would be unfair if we both had the same odds of taking the Item since the Ally done more than us, the drop will go like this: 2 chars of the ally Clan Leader and 1 char of our Clan will be in a party of Random Loot, we drop the Item and who ever picks it keeps it and decides what he's gonna do with it.

- Who are we

We are the Sovereign, the dragon defines us, we are a group aiming for a great team spirit and to conquer the whole L2 world to make it a better place, the most important thing about us is that we never give up, we keep going because we know what ever happens we still have each other, united, in one fist.

We've accomplished it in our previous Server and gonna do it again, here's some screenshots of us before:

gZkK0IT.jpg

S7V3uzi.png

LLuwXT8.jpg

vHs89oR.png

Edited by BOSS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That depends for if my Clan decides to stay here and how many players will want to join, if happens as planned, will be fun indeed.

Good luck to you too @OmniKnight.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 7:43 PM, Rider said:

Where do i apply? :D:D:D

Are you YeahThePro on TeamSpeak?

Anyone knows who this guy is?

4 minutes ago, Administrator said:

Aha, okay. It just said Greek when I clicked on him while his TS name is "YeahThePro - CP/Clan Leader" and I thought it's Rider because when Rider was on Sovereign at other Server he used to have a Greek CP too.

1 minute ago, Administrator said:

Mb "YeahThePro" is a member of another Clan from Greece? 

No clue, that's what I try to figure out. But it would be good if more Clans around the world join that's for sure.

1 minute ago, BOSS said:

No clue, that's what I try to figure out. But it would be good if more Clans around the world join that's for sure.

Yes as more Clans will join as more fun will be there on server :x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Administrator said:

Mb "YeahThePro" is a member of another Clan from Greece? 

the real "YeahThePro" is a member of NWA clan ( Brazilian) but there are many people using that name

As far as for me im a CP leader/ sub leader of the clan TrapRock which will join here

Over 10 CP's ( and i dont count allies)

Here's a fraps from us

but this not the topic to talk about it here.

I'll soon make one for our clan.

Edited by Rider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rider said:

the real "YeahThePro" is a member of NWA clan ( Brazilian) but there are many people using that name

As far as for me im a CP leader/ sub leader of the clan TrapRock which will join here

Here's a fraps from us

As Tomorrow it is official server start, I suggest you to make a post as to attract more players, we will share your post on our Fb page also. 

On 2/15/2018 at 3:32 PM, Rider said:

Here's a fraps from us

What the hell ? :D nwa is a clan some BR friend made for 1-2 servers(l2 metal - l2 lion). I'm leader of SGC cp/clan. Sometimes we played a party in other clans and sometimes we made our own side/clan. 

www.youtube.com/Yeahakias 

• Like 1