L2OFF.GE - Lineage II PTS Epilogue Server
Sign in to follow this  
BOSS

2 Forum Requests

Hello guys, soon I will enter the Server and also give you my share of the coin of what I believe can make the in-game better and more attractive for players. Now as for the forum, I have to request 2 things, first of all I've read you can create our native language subforum, it's no secret many players from Greece play Lineage 2, can you add that? Greek language section?

Second, I noticed almost everything posted needs moderator approval, I think this is tiresome for the Admins and also there's no reason for that, if someone dares to advertise or something I am sure you guys will see it immediately and ban him, also that doesn't even happen on L2 anymore so I pretty much don't understand the point behind this, is there some other reason you don't let people post what they want without your supervising? Also I want to edit and update my Clan post (it's not posted yet it needs approval) and I can't even edit it, I first time see that on a forum in a while is there any chance that will be changed or it's gonna stay like this for ever?

Hell boss,

I have already approved your post and this one too. the reason of it was that to many spammers were posting on forum and we have added this moderation, but i will talk about it with the main Admin and if he agrees we will remove it.

about the Greek section. Sure we will create it and any other sections for other nationalities if necessary.

We wish you a nice game-play and we will be glad to hear form you guys any advice or offers regarding the server and any other thing. Also we have our Teamspeak server and if you are interested we can create one channel and sub channels for your Clan, as you prefer. 

Aha, alright Lucas, one more thing, okay about the posts but what about the Edit I want to keep making some updates on my Clan post and I can't edit it apparently..

You mean that it needs to be approved or you just cant edit bcz of you have not permissions? if you have not it, wait for 5 minute and we will handle it.

I think you just approved it so I believe I just don't have permission to edit it, yes.

Edited by BOSS